1. Happiness lies first of all in health.
2. Cheerfulness is health; its opposite, melancholy, is disease.
3. It is not work that kills, but worry.
4. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
只工作, 不玩耍, 聪明小伙也变儍。
5. People who cannot find time for recreation are obliged sooner or later to find time for illness.
----- J. Wanamaker 沃纳梅克
6. He is wise that knows when he is well enough.
7. He who lives with his memories becomes old. He who lives with plans for the future remains young.
8. A good conscience is a continual feast.
9. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
10. Diet cures more than doctors.
11. He is happy that thinks himself so.
12. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
13. Better wear out shoes than sheets.
14. Health is not valued till sickness comes.
15. Leave off with an appetite.